Thursday, January 21, 2010

Welcome to the Indy Foody!

Hello to all...or maybe to very few! My name is Kristi and I like food! Although it sounds like an intro to an Eating Addiction meeting, I think I may not make it through one of those! I am starting Indy Foody because I love food. More importantly I am trying to branch out and do more eating this year! :) Not the resolution most would fess up to huh!

My story is simple, I have lost over 100 lbs over 12 months, by eating! Diets are for birds and I am SO over hearing that nasty little word! And, I am looking to fit more exercise in this year so that again means...more food! :) The main goal of this blog is to tell you about little places we have been and give you the dish on the good and well not so good. I can not say that I have many not-so-good stories but they are what they are!

Hope you can tune in and gear up for some great food stories! Oh, and one more little note...I have a son who has food allergies so I will be throwing in here and there if the place we are reviewing is allergen friendly or not :). But no true guarantee, more of my opinion! :) Thanks and enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment